3 Layer Jam Cake Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make 3 Layer Jam Cake.
I personally love this luscious cake, which is very easy to make in quick time. So friends, let’s start making this 3 Layer Jam Cake.
Ingredients for 3 Layer Jam Cake
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of soda
- 1 cup of milk
- 1-1/2 of cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
- 3/4 cup of strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup of blueberry or blackberry jam
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of pear preserves
- 3/4 cup of peach preserves
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 3/4 cups of raisins
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
Ingredients for Frosting
- 1-1/2 cup of butter or margarine
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 3/4 cups of milk
- 5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
How to Make 3 Layer Jam Cake
- Preheat oven to the 350 F.
- Grease & flour the bottoms & sides of three 8-inch square or 9-inch round pans.
- Mix sugar and eggs in a medium bowl until creamy.
- Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice. Mix them well.
- Add the preserves, raisins, jams, and nuts. Mix them well.
- Now, in a separate bowl, mix the baking soda and yogurt. Alternately add the flour and milk in small amounts, and mix them well.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the 3 pans.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes, until it done.
- Now remove from oven & cool for 10-12 minutes. Turn them out onto wire racks.
mixed fruit jam cake recipe, easy jam cake recipe, jam in cake batter, how to use jam in cake, jam cake recipe indian, strawberry jam cake recipe, cake with jam filling, cake with jam on top, 3 Layer Jam Cake
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe