Air Fryer Cornflake Chicken Fingers
This ia crunchy and crispy chicken fingers which can easily be ready in under 30-35 minutes. You can serve them with corn on the cob, coleslaw, and a dipping sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Ingredients for Air Fryer Cornflake Chicken Fingers
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning
- One teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 large beaten egg
- One cup of corn flakes, crushed
- 1 serving of avocado oil cooking spray
How to Make Air Fryer Cornflake Chicken Fingers
- First of all, preheat the air fryer to 375 the degrees F (190 degrees C).
- And then, season the chicken tenders with the poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Dip in the egg and then coat with the crushed cornflakes. Place in air fryer basket & spray with the avocado oil.
- Air fries them for 7- 8 minutes.
- In the end, flip the chicken tenders, spray with the avocado oil again, and air fry them for an additional 3- 5 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into center should be read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritional Information for Air Fryer Cornflake Chicken Fingers
- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories: 370
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 54g 108 %
- Carbohydrates: 13.5g 5 %
- Dietary fiber: 0.8g 2 %
- Fat: 9.5g 15 %
- Saturated fat: 2.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol: 232.3mg 75 %
- Vitamin a iu: 424.3iu 9 %
- Niacin equivalents: 34.6mg 280 %
- Vitamin b6: 1.4mg 92 %
- Vitamin c: 3.5mg 5 %
- Folate: 85.6mcg 20 %
- Calcium: 47.4mg 5 %
- Iron: 6.5mg 37 %
- Magnesium: 53.5mg 18 %
- Potassium: 472.1mg 12 %
- Sodium: 1418.4mg 58 %
- Thiamin: 0.5mg 35 %