Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin.
This was an experiment recipe, i am happy that it had a very happy ending. The dry rub pork on the tenderloin created with a nice crispy crust while inside stayed moist & juicy.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Additional time: 5 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- One teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- one tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) trimmed pork tenderloin
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper (Optional)
- 4 cups of chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
- First of all, stir the paprika, brown sugar, ground mustard, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper together in the small bowl until it evenly combined.
- Now brush the olive oil on pork tenderloin until it coated. Rub the spice mixture on all sides of the tenderloin and let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- After that, preheat an air fryer to the 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Now carefully place the tenderloin in air fryer basket & cook, undisturbed, in preheated air fryer for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, place the broccoli in the microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on the high until it tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the olive oil & season with the salt & pepper.
- Now transfer the tenderloin to a cutting board and let rest for 10-12 minutes before slicing.
- In the end, while the tenderloin is resting, place the broccoli in air fryer basket. Cook it for 10-12 minutes, shaking basket halfway through.
Nutritional Information for Air Fryer Dry-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories: 272.5
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 28.5g 58 %
- Carbohydrates: 15g 5 %
- Dietary fiber: 2.2g 11 %
- Fat: 11.4g 17 %
- Saturated fat: 2.4g 12 %
- Cholesterol: 72.7mg 24 %
- Vitamin a iu: 1640.6iu 33 %
- Niacin equivalents: 12.4mg 100 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.7mg 58 %
- Vitamin c: 79.8mg 130 %
- Folate: 57.4mcg 15 %
- Calcium: 58.7mg 6 %
- Iron: 2.4mg 12 %
- Magnesium: 52.2mg 18 %
- Potassium: 762.4mg 20 %
- Sodium: 708.6mg 28 %
- Thiamin: 1mg 100 %