Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
This was an experiment recipe, i am happy that it had a very happy ending. The dry rub pork on the tenderloin created with a nice crispy crust while inside stayed moist & juicy.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Additional time: 5 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground mustard
- One teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- one tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) trimmed pork tenderloin
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper (Optional)
- 4 cups of chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Air Fryer Dry Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
- First of all, stir the paprika, brown sugar, ground mustard, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper together in the small bowl until it evenly combined.
- Now brush the olive oil on pork tenderloin until it coated. Rub the spice mixture on all sides of the tenderloin and let sit for 5-7 minutes.
- After that, preheat an air fryer to the 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Now carefully place the tenderloin in air fryer basket & cook, undisturbed, in preheated air fryer for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, place the broccoli in the microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on the high until it tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the olive oil & season with the salt & pepper.
- Now transfer the tenderloin to a cutting board and let rest for 10-12 minutes before slicing.
- In the end, while the tenderloin is resting, place the broccoli in air fryer basket. Cook it for 10-12 minutes, shaking basket halfway through.
Nutritional Information for Air Fryer Dry-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories: 272.5
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 28.5g 58 %
- Carbohydrates: 15g 5 %
- Dietary fiber: 2.2g 11 %
- Fat: 11.4g 17 %
- Saturated fat: 2.4g 12 %
- Cholesterol: 72.7mg 24 %
- Vitamin a iu: 1640.6iu 33 %
- Niacin equivalents: 12.4mg 100 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.7mg 58 %
- Vitamin c: 79.8mg 130 %
- Folate: 57.4mcg 15 %
- Calcium: 58.7mg 6 %
- Iron: 2.4mg 12 %
- Magnesium: 52.2mg 18 %
- Potassium: 762.4mg 20 %
- Sodium: 708.6mg 28 %
- Thiamin: 1mg 100 %