Air Fryer Pork Chops
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Air Fryer Pork Chops.
This juicy air fryer pork chops recipe will reward you with the juicy, tender, chops those are perfectly filled with flavors which are an easy recipe to make. There is no bread in my pork chops recipe so this will work as low carb, paleo, and keto recipe too.
Ingredients for making Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 boneless of pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- One teaspoon of Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Cooking spray
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
- First of all, preheat the air fryer to 375 degree. Spritz fryer basket with the cooking spray. Now in a shallow bowl, toss cheese, almond flour, Creole seasoning, garlic powder, and paprika.
- After that coat the pork chops with the flour mixture; shake off excess. Working in the batches as needed, place the chops in a single layer in the air-fryer basket; spritz with the cooking spray.
- Now cook until the golden brown in color, 12 to 15 minutes or until the thermometer reads 145 degree, turning halfway through the cooking & spritzing with the additional cooking spray.
- In the end, remove & keep warm. Repeat with the remaining chops.
Nutrition Facts in Air-Fryer Pork Chops
- 312 calories
- 15g fat (5g saturated fat)
- 85mg cholesterol
- 310mg sodium
- 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber)
- 35g protein