Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
This air fryer pork chops recipe will reward you with the tender, juicy, chops which are perfectly filled with the flavors which makes this pork chops more delicious. There is no bread in my chops recipe so this will work as paleo, low carb, and keto recipe too.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Additional time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
How to Make Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- First of all, place the pork chops in the plate and lightly spray both of the sides with the cooking spray. Sprinkle both of the sides with the ranch seasoning mix & let sit at the room temperature for 10-12 minutes.
- And then spray the basket of an air fryer with the cooking spray & preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees Celsius).
- Now place the chops in the preheated air fryer, working in the batches if necessary, to ensure the fryer is not overcrowded.
- In the end, cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chops and cook for 5-6 minutes more. After that let it rest on a foil-covered plate for 5-6 minutes before serving.
If you need to air fry in the batches, keep cooked the chops warm in an oven on the lowest setting while the air frying remaining chops.
For thicker chops, add an extra minute to the cook time. For thinner chops, cook 1 minute less.
Nutritional Information for Air Fryer Ranch Pork Chops
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories: 258.6
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 42.8g 82 %
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Fat: 9.0g 14 %
- Saturated fat: 3.0g 15 %
- Cholesterol: 105.6mg 36 %
- Niacin equivalents: 18.7mg 152 %
- Vitamin b6: 1.0mg 67 %
- Calcium: 7.5mg 1 %
- Iron: 0.8mg 5 %
- Magnesium: 42mg 14 %
- Potassium: 545mg 15 %
- Sodium: 145.2mg 6 %
- Thiamin: 1.2mg 132 %