Bacon Cheese Frittata
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Bacon Cheese Frittata.
You can make these frittatas even easier by using the cooked bacon from the freezer. It is a wonderful dish to serve at brunch or lunch or to take as leftovers in the dinner too.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Ingredients for Bacon Cheese Frittata
- 5 slices of bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of chopped green onions
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make Bacon Cheese Frittata
- First for all, preheat oven to the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 7×11-inches baking dish.
- Now place bacon in the large skillet & cook over the medium-high heat, turning it occasionally, until it evenly browned, for about 10-12 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels & crumble.
- After that beat the eggs, butter, salt, milk, and ground pepper in the bowl; pour it into prepared the baking dish. Sprinkle with the onions, bacon, and Cheddar cheese.
- In the end, bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, for about 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Information for Bacon Cheese Frittata
- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories: 244.5
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 15.5g 30 %
- Carbohydrates: 6g 2 %
- Exchange other carbs: 0
- Dietary fiber: 0.2g 2 %
- Sugars: 2.8g
- Fat: 19.0g 28 %
- Saturated fat: 9.0g 45 %
- Cholesterol: 227.5mg 75 %
- Vitamin a iu: 676iu 12 %
- Niacin equivalents: 3.5mg 35 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.2mg 10 %
- Vitamin c: 0.8mg 4 %
- Percent of calories from protein: 25
- Percent of calories from sat fat: 36
- Folate: 31.6mcg 6 %
- Calcium: 215.5mg 20 %
- Iron: 1.6mg 8 %
- Magnesium: 19.5mg 5 %
- Potassium: 203.5mg 5 %
- Sodium: 602.0mg 25 %
- Thiamin: 0.2mg 12 %
- Calories from fat: 170.6
- Percent of calories from carbs: 5
- Percent of calories from fat: 72