Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
Friends, this is one of the easiest bacon recipe made in oven that includes tricks for an extra crispy bacon. An easy 30 minutes recipe elegant side dish which can be loved by everyone.
Ingredients for Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 lb. of Asparagus
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Simple Garlic Aioli
- 2 tsp. of Minced Garlic
- Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise
- One large Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp. of Fresh Lemon Juice
- Rendered Bacon Fat and Olive Oil
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat oven to the 400 degrees.
- Put asparagus into 6 bundles, around 12 stalks.
- Cut the 1 inch off bottoms if needed.
- Using one piece of bacon and wrap each bundle starting from the bottom & working your way up.
- Now place each wrapped bundle onto the foil covered with baking sheet.
- And then season with red chili flakes, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Broil for additional 2 to 5 minutes.
- To form aioli, combine mayonnaise, garlic, egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, and rendered fat.
- Mix them until it become smooth.
Nutrition Information for Roasted Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise
bacon-wrapped asparagus on stove, bacon-wrapped asparagus grill, bacon-wrapped asparagus keto, bacon-wrapped asparagus in air fryer, bacon wrapped asparagus oven 350, bacon wrapped asparagus with cheese, bacon wrapped asparagus with brown sugar, bacon wrapped asparagus bundles