Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops.
This is perfectly juicy and tender pork chops recipe which required just 10 minutes using your air fryer & basic pantry ingredients for making it. So without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1 ½ cups of cheese and garlic flavored croutons
- Cooking spray
- 2 eggs
How to Make Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- First of all, preheat the air fryer to the 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- And then place the pork chops on a plate & season both of the sides with Cajun seasoning.
- After those pulse croutons in the small food processor until they all have a fine consistency; transfer to the shallow dish. Beat eggs lightly in the separate shallow dish. Dip the pork chops into the eggs, letting excess drip off. Coat the chops in crouton breading & set on a plate. Mist the chops with the cooking spray.
- Now spray basket of the air fryer with the cooking spray & place chops inside, making sure to not overcrowd t fryer. Now you may have to do 2 batches depending on size of the air fryer.
- In the end, cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chops and mist again with the cooking spray if there are powdery or dry areas. Cook for 5-6 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining chops.
- Keep the chops warm in an oven on the lowest setting while the air frying remaining chops.
- For the thicker chops, add extra minute to the cook time. For thinner chops, cook for 1 minute less.
Nutritional Information for Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories: 394.9
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 45.7g 89 %
- Carbohydrates: 12g 3 %
- Dietary fiber: 0.9g 3 %
- Fat: 18.0g 27 %
- Saturated fat: 6.0g 30 %
- Cholesterol: 215mg 72 %
- Vitamin a iu: 132.9iu 4 %
- Niacin equivalents: 24.4mg 185 %
- Vitamin b6: 1.5mg 86 %
- Folate: 27.4mcg 6 %
- Calcium: 40.5mg 4 %
- Iron: 1.5mg 10 %
- Magnesium: 56.4mg 20 %
- Potassium: 755.1mg 20 %
- Sodium: 426.9mg 16 %
- Thiamin: 1.5mg 155 %