Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
This is perfectly juicy and tender pork chops recipe which required just 10 minutes using your air fryer & basic pantry ingredients for making it. So without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1 ½ cups of cheese and garlic flavored croutons
- Cooking spray
- 2 eggs
How to Make Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- First of all, preheat the air fryer to the 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- And then place the pork chops on a plate & season both of the sides with Cajun seasoning.
- After those pulse croutons in the small food processor until they all have a fine consistency; transfer to the shallow dish. Beat eggs lightly in the separate shallow dish. Dip the pork chops into the eggs, letting excess drip off. Coat the chops in crouton breading & set on a plate. Mist the chops with the cooking spray.
- Now spray basket of the air fryer with the cooking spray & place chops inside, making sure to not overcrowd t fryer. Now you may have to do 2 batches depending on size of the air fryer.
- In the end, cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chops and mist again with the cooking spray if there are powdery or dry areas. Cook for 5-6 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining chops.
- Keep the chops warm in an oven on the lowest setting while the air frying remaining chops.
- For the thicker chops, add extra minute to the cook time. For thinner chops, cook for 1 minute less.
Nutritional Information for Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories: 394.9
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 45.7g 89 %
- Carbohydrates: 12g 3 %
- Dietary fiber: 0.9g 3 %
- Fat: 18.0g 27 %
- Saturated fat: 6.0g 30 %
- Cholesterol: 215mg 72 %
- Vitamin a iu: 132.9iu 4 %
- Niacin equivalents: 24.4mg 185 %
- Vitamin b6: 1.5mg 86 %
- Folate: 27.4mcg 6 %
- Calcium: 40.5mg 4 %
- Iron: 1.5mg 10 %
- Magnesium: 56.4mg 20 %
- Potassium: 755.1mg 20 %
- Sodium: 426.9mg 16 %
- Thiamin: 1.5mg 155 %