Butterscotch Cake Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Butterscotch Cake.
Butterscotch cake has a rich flavor that can be very hard to resist. This is a very delicious and moist bakery style butterscotch cake made with butterscotch flavored whipped cream and homemade praline.
I already get lots of compliments for my previous recipes whenever I make eye catching and delicious cake like this.
Ingredients for Butterscotch Cake
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of softened butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Half cup of milk
- 1 cup of butterscotch morsels
Ingredients for Frosting
- 1/2 cup of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of shortening
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of clear vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 cup of butterscotch morsels
How to Make Butterscotch Cake
- Preheat oven to the 350 F.
- Grease and flour two 9 inches of round pans.
- Now in a medium bowl, mix the sugar and cream until creamy smooth.
- After that add the eggs slowly and beat them until blended.
- Stir in the peppermint and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix the baking powder, flour, and baking soda. And then, add to the wet mixture until the batter is smooth.
- Melt the butterscotch morsels in a microwave or double boiler. Add the melted butterscotch to the batter and stir it well.
- Now pour the batter into the cake pans and bake it in 350 F ovens for 30 to 35 minutes.
- And then cool it in the pan.
Directions for Frosting
- Mix the shortening, sugar, and butter until it become creamy smooth.
- And then add vanilla and mix.
- After that slowly add the powdered sugar and mix it properly.
- Now add the milk slowly.
- Frost the top of the cake and decorate it with the butterscotch morsels.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
eggless butterscotch cake recipe, butterscotch cake recipe indian, eggless butterscotch cake recipe by sanjeev kapoor, butterscotch cake recipe in hindi, butterscotch cake without oven, plain butterscotch-cake recipe, butterscotch-cake with caramel icing, butterscotch sponge cake
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe