Candy Bar Cake Recipe
Hello Friends, Welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today, we are going to make Candy Bar Cake.
A perfect cake for a family get-together, function or celebration which is liked by all from children’s to old age peoples. Let’s make it for your loving one’s
Ingredients for Candy Bar Cake
- 7 standard size candy bars with soft middles (3 Musketeers, Milky Way, or Snickers)
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of milk or buttermilk
- 3/4 cup of chopped nuts
How to Make Candy Bar Cake
- Preheat oven to the 325 F.
- Grease & flour a tube or long loaf pan.
- Now melt the candy bars & half the butter in a microwave or double boiler.
- Now in a medium bowl, mix the rest of butter with the sugar until it become creamy.
- After that add baking soda and mix.
- Then add the eggs & mix thoroughly.
- Alternately add the buttermilk and flour, stirring constantly.
- And then add nuts and fold them.
- Now stir in the butter and melted candy.
- After that pour the batter into the pan & bake for approximately 60- 65 minutes.
- Cool the cake before serving.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
how to.make candy bar cake, chocolate bar cake recipe, cake with chocolate bars on top, can you put candy bars in cake, snickers candy bar cake recipe, candy bar sheet cake, chocolate candy cake, adding candy to cake mix
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe