Cheese and Vegetable Frittata
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Cheese and Vegetable Frittata which is one of those top recipes that ended up being quite a bit lesser than 400 calories.
But if we add some more vegetables in it, it would not fit in the pan. So, as low as it is, I can guarantee you won’t go away hungry.
Ingredients for Cheese and Vegetable Frittata
- 2 cups (200 g) of fresh green beans
- 1 cup (130) of chopped carrot
- 1 cup (100 g) of cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup (80 g) of chopped onion
- 8 ounces (225 g) of spinach
- 1/2 cup (75 g) of diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of egg substitute
- 1 cup (235 ml) of fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of water
- 1 3/4 cups (205 g) of shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Cheese and Vegetable Frittata
Start with steam the vegetables for about 5-6 minutes, just to soften them a little. Now, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs substitute with the evaporated milk & water.
Add 3/4 cup (90 grams) cheese & black pepper and mix them well. After that, place the vegetables in an 8×8-inches (20× 20cm) of glass baking dish. Cool them slightly and then pour the liquid over.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake it for about 35-40 minutes at 375°F (190°C, or on gas mark 5).
Each with: 234 Calories (22% from Fat, 44% from Protein, 35% from Carb);
- 26 g of Protein;
- 6 g of Total Fat;
- 3 g of Unsaturated Fat;
- 2 g of Monounsaturated Fat;
- 1 g of Polyunsaturated Fat;
- 21 g of Carb;
- 5 g of Fiber;
- 12 g of Sugar;
- 519 mg of Phosphorus;
- 538 mg of Calcium;
- 559 mg of Sodium;
- 979 mg of Potassium;
- 10 108 of IU Vitamin A;
- 110 mg of ATE Vitamin E;
- 57 mg of Vitamin C;
- 15 mg of Cholesterol
You can also search us with below given keywords –
healthy vegetable frittata recipe, vegetable frittata no cheese, cheese frittata, best frittata recipe, vegetable frittata with potatoes