Cherry Cake Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Cherry Cake today. Making this cake is very easy and you can make it very quickly.
This delicious moist cake is filled with walnuts, pecans, vanilla and maraschino cherries. You can serve it with whipped cream and fresh chocolate dipped cherries.
Ingredients for Cherry Cake
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup of drained and chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla
How to Make Cherry Cake
- Preheat oven to the 300 F.
- Grease & flour a large cake pan.
- Now mix the nuts and chopped cherries with 1 cup of flour until the nuts and nuts are well coated.
- Mix the butter and sugar until creamy in a separate bowl.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix them well.
- Now in another bowl combine the remaining flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly combine the dry and wet mixtures and stir until it well blended.
- Fold the floured nuts and cherries into the batter.
- After that pour the batter into the cake pan and bake at 300 F oven temperature for approximately 120-130 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan before serving.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
moist cherry cake recipe, all recipes cherry cake, chocolate cherry cake recipe, fresh cherry cake recipes, cherry sponge cake, cherry-cake with cream cheese recipe, maraschino cherry-cake recipe, cherry-cake recipe without almonds
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe