Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make fluffy and light Cherry Cheesecake. Making this cake is very east and you can make it very fast.
This cake is very silky and smooth that is topped with gorgeous plump red cherries. This delicious cake is totally made from scratch and is also very easy to make.
Ingredients for Cherry Cheesecake
- 12 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 8 ounces of whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine
Ingredients for Topping
- 1-1/2 cup of pitted fresh cherries
- Half cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of agave or corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of water
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the graham cracker crumbs with the butter and stir them until thoroughly coated. And then press into the bottom of a pie pan.
- Now mix the sugar and cream cheese until it become creamy.
- After that add the whipped topping and mix it well.
- And then pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
Directions for Topping
- In a saucepan, add the powdered sugar, agave, cherries, and water. And then heat all of them on high until the mixture is becoming bubbly. Now turn the heat down to low and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- After that remove the saucepan from heat and let the liquid thicken for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the mixed topping over the cheesecake.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
philadelphia cherry cheesecake recipe, classic cherry cheesecake recipe, cherry cheesecake baked, no bake fresh cherry cheesecake recipe, cherry cheesecake recipe allrecipes, healthy cherry-cheesecake recipe, no bake cherry-cheesecake sweetened condensed milk, good housekeeping cherry-cheesecake recipe
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe