Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These cookies are really addictive and chewy. Even who do not like chocolate or cookies would love to them all the time. This is an addicted recipe which is good for taste buds.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Additional Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 1 hr
Yield: 2 dozen
Ingredients for Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup of softened butter
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup
- Two tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of chopped semisweet chocolate
How to Make Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- First of all, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Now, in a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, brown sugar, butters, and white sugar until it becomes smooth. And then beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir into the water, corn syrup, and vanilla.
- After that, combine the baking soda, flour, and salt; stir them into the peanut butter mixture. Fold in the chocolate chunks. Drop by 1/4th cupfuls of 3 inches apart onto the ungreased baking sheets.
- In the end, bake for 14 to 17 minutes in the already preheated oven, or until the edges are golden in color. Allow the cookies to cool for 1-2 minute on the cookie sheet before removing them from wire racks to cool it completely.
- Please note differences in serving size amounts when following the magazine version of this recipe.
Nutritional Information for Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Servings per recipe: 25
- Calories: 245.5
- % daily value *
- Protein: 4.4g 8 %
- Carbohydrates: 33.6g 12 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.6g 8 %
- Sugars: 21.0g
- Fat: 11.4g 16 %
- Saturated fat: 5.8g 26 %
- Cholesterol: 25.6mg 8 %
- Vitamin a iu: 138.4iu 4 %
- Niacin equivalents: 2.2mg 12 %
- Folate: 32mcg 6 %
- Calcium: 15.5mg 4 %
- Iron: 1.4mg 8 %
- Magnesium: 12.4mg 4 %
- Potassium: 68.6mg 3 %
- Sodium: 162.5mg 5 %
- Thiamin: 0.2mg 20 %
- Calories from fat: 104.4