Chicken Biryani Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Chicken Biryani.
Dear friends, Chicken Biryani is very much liked by food lovers around the world. If the chicken biryani is prepared properly then the taste of it is no match.
This is one such dish of India which still represents another type of biryani that has been made for centuries. Today you can also try this delicious chicken biryani.
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani
- Saffron 2 pinch
- 2 green cardamom
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Raisins 1/2 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Rice 2 cups
- Cinnamon 1 Stick
- Fresh cream 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Cashew nuts 1/2 cup
- Garam Masala Powder 1 teaspoon
- Dry Red Chili 4
- Cumin seeds 2 teaspoons
- 1 kg of chicken
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Curd 1 cup
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
- Mustard oil 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- Kasuri methi powder 1 teaspoon
How To Make Chicken Biryani
- If you know the right ratio of rice, meat and spices then it is very easy to make Chicken Biryani. To make this easy recipe, first wash the chicken thoroughly under the water. Then wipe it with a clean cloth and keep it aside.
- Now put all the ingredients kept for marinating in it. And then rub it well with the fingers so that the marinate chicken gets mixed well. By the way, you should keep the marinated chicken in the fridge overnight. If the guest suddenly arrives, then pierce this chicken with a fork, then marinate it and keep it covered for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, boil the rice and spread it on a large plate. And if the rice is cooked a little more, then it will become like a paste after mixing it with the chicken. Mix saffron in quarter cup milk. Now heat the oil a little bit in the fry pan and fry it by adding cashews and raisins.
- Now fry the chopped onions in this oil. And then take out half the fried onions in it. Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature. This step is very important to cook the chicken well.
- Now heat the oil in a deep vessel. When the oil is well heated, add spices – cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf, and cumin seeds. When these spices start crackling, add whole red chilies and marinated chicken lentils. Now add ginger, onion and garlic paste and keep it covered till the chicken is cooked.
- Now add garam masala to it. Cook the chicken till the water dries until its oil separates. And then take the chicken out of the pan. Now put a layer of cooked rice in the same pan, and then after that add a layer of chicken and then a layer of rice. You can also add dry fruit in between each layer.
- Friends, the top layer should be rice. Now you add saffron milk to it. And after covering it, cook it again on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now the chicken biryani is ready and you can remove it from the gas and garnish it with mint, onion, and Kasuri methi, coriander and serve it with raita.
So friends, I am sure that you like my articles related to Chicken Biryani. Do not forget to comment and share the post. Thanks.