Chicken Parmesan Soup
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Chicken Parmesan Soup.
It is starting to get cold and that makes me and everyone want some soup! I have got plenty of soup recipes on this website. Just search for this chicken parmesan soup on this website, and make it for your family.
Some notes about this chicken parmesan soup are:
The noodles in this soup absorb a lot of the liquid so if it looks too thick like a stew then adds in some more broth, water, or tomato juice.
If you are vegetarian or vegan then you can use the chicken nuggets instead of the cooked chicken and use some mozzarella cheese. You can use any type of breaded chicken as per your choice you want to at the supermarket or just plain old shredded chicken (which would probably be the healthier anyway).
- Preparation time:15 mins
- Cooking time:22 mins
- Total time:37 mins
- Servings for 4 peoples
Ingredients for Chicken Parmesan Soup
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Big Onions, raw
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, raw
- 3 Tablespoons of Tomato products, paste, canned, with salt, added
- A teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes
- 4 Cups of Swanson Clear Chicken Broth CAM
- 1 (15 ounces) can, Ready Cut Tomatoes Juice
- 1 (8 ounces) of package penne pasta, dry
- ½ cup of grated cheese, parmesan
- 1 pound of PIERRE, Cooked Breaded Chicken Breast Strip
- ½ cup of Cheese, part-skim milk, mozzarella
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt (gray color)
- 1 pinch of Spices, black pepper
How To Make Chicken Parmesan Soup
First heat olive oil in a big pot in medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until it tender, about 5-6 minutes. Add garlic; cook until it fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes and tomato paste.
Pour diced tomatoes and chicken broth into the pot. Bring the soup to a simmer. Add pasta; and cook until tender yet firm to the bite, 6 minutes to 8 minutes. Stir in chicken; and simmer until heated through about 5-6 minutes.
Mix mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese well into the soup before serving. You can seasoning soup with salt and pepper.
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
Nutrition Fact for Chicken Parmesan Soup
- Protein: 38.5g 77 %
- Carbohydrates: 66.4g 21 %
- Exchange other carbs: 4.6
- Dietary fiber: 4.6g 19 %
- Sugars: 9.5g
- Fat: 40.7g 63 %
- Saturated fat: 9.6g 49 %
- Cholesterol: 80.6mg 27 %
- Vitamin a iu: 1559.4IU 31 %
- Niacin equivalents: 15.3mg 119 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.5mg 33 %
- Vitamin c: 14.6mg 25 %
- Folate: 39.3mcg 10 %
- Calcium: 308mg 31 %
- Iron: 7.5mg 41 %
- Magnesium: 62.6mg 22 %
- Potassium: 637.2mg 18 %
- Sodium: 2328.6mg 93 %
- Thiamin: 0.4mg 30 %
- Calories from fat: 366.3
- Percent of calories from carbs: 34
- Percent of calories from fat: 45
- Percentage of calories from protein: 18
- Percent of calories from sat fat: 12