Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Chicken Spaghetti.
This chicken spaghetti is a simple but delicious meal! Serve with the salad and good crusty bread, will make your day.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Yield: 7 servings
Ingredients for Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (8 ounce) package of spaghetti
- 2 cups of boneless chicken breast half, cooked and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar of chopped pimento peppers
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ green diced bell pepper
- 1 ½ cups of shredded, processed American cheese
Directions for making Chicken Spaghetti
- First of all, preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Now bring a large pot of the lightly salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until al dente; and then drain.
- In the end, mix together in the large bowl: diced chicken, mushroom soup, pimentos, cooked spaghetti, bell peppers and cheese. Pour into the large casserole dish and bake for about 80-90 minutes (or more if needed) in the preheated oven. Serve it immediately.
Nutritional Information for Chicken Spaghetti
- Servings per recipe: 7
- Calories: 326.5
- % daily value *
- Protein: 21.5g 44 %
- Carbohydrates: 28.5g 7 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.5g 5 %
- Sugars: 2.5g
- Fat: 13.5g 20 %
- Saturated fat: 6.5g 30 %
- Cholesterol: 52.5mg 16 %
- Vitamin a iu: 742.5iu 14 %
- Niacin equivalents: 10.5mg 78 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.4mg 16 %
- Vitamin c: 19.8mg 32 %
- Folate: 82.5mcg 20 %
- Calcium: 152.4mg 14 %
- Iron: 2.4mg 12 %
- Magnesium: 35.8mg 12 %
- Potassium: 249.8mg 8 %
- Sodium: 670.8mg 28 %
- Thiamin: 0.4mg 36 %
- Calories from fat: 122.5