Hello friends, welcome to Smooth recipe. Today we are going to make Chocolate Mousse.
This is one of easiest mousse that is still fluffy, light, and dam good in taste! A perfect substitute of the hot coffee for a subtle flavor difference. Remember, this recipe contains raw eggs.
So, we request and recommend that young child, pregnant women, the elderly and the infirm do not consume the raw eggs.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Yield: 7 servings
Ingredients for making Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons of boiling water
- 4 separated eggs
How to Make Chocolate Mousse
- First of all, grind chocolate chips into the blender, using short pieces of pulses. Add some boiling water & blend to melt the chocolate. And then add egg yolks, one at a time, blending it well after each.
- Now in a medium bowl, beat the egg whites with the electric mixer until the stiff peaks form. Fold the egg whites into chocolate mixture smoothly and gently. Pour mousse into the wine glasses or other serving glasses & chill in the refrigerator until set.
Nutritional Information for Chocolate Mousse
- Servings per recipe: 7
- Calories: 154.5
- % daily value *
- Protein: 4.2g 9 %
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g 5 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.2g 6 %
- Fat: 12g 12 %
- Saturated fat: 5.2g 26 %
- Cholesterol: 104.7mg 35 %
- Vitamin a iu: 135.6iu 3 %
- Niacin equivalents: 1.2mg 8 %
- Folate: 13.0mcg 3 %
- Calcium: 23.0mg 2 %
- Iron: 1.4mg 7 %
- Magnesium: 31.2mg 11 %
- Potassium: 124.7mg 4 %
- Sodium: 85.8mg 4 %
You can also search our article with below given keywords –
easy chocolate mousse, chocolate mousse eggless, chocolate-mousse cake, chocolate-mousse with cocoa powder, chocolate mousse without cream, dark chocolate mousse, milk chocolate-mousse, best chocolate-mousse recipe
Click on the below links to check our other recipes –
Soup Recipe | Cake Recipe | Asparagus Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe