Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Cinnamon Rolls.
Here you have and an easy alternative to buying famous cinnamon rolls in the shopping mall. These rolls taste exactly the same, and the dough is made in bread machine. So, without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Preparation time: 2 hrs
Cooking time: 20 mins
Total time: 2 hrs 20 mins
Yield: 16 rolls
Ingredients for making Cinnamon Rolls
- ¼ cup of water at room temperature
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- ½ (3.4 ounce) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup of warm milk
- One egg, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 4 cups of bread flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package of active dry yeast
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup of chopped pecans (Optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons of milk
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
- Firs of all, in the pan of your bread machine, combine the water, vanilla pudding, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1 cup warm milk, egg, salt, bread flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, and yeast. Now set the machine to Dough cycle and then press Start.
- And when the Dough cycle has finished, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface & roll into a 17×10 inch rectangle size. Spread with the 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Now in a small bowl, stir them together cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans. Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture over the dough.
- And then butter a 9×13-inches baking pan.
- After that, roll up dough, beginning with the long side. Slice into the 16 one-inch slices; place in the prepared pan. Let rolls rise in the warm place until it doubled in size, about 45-50 minutes.
- And then preheat the oven to the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- After that, bake the rolls in preheated oven until the browned in color, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the end, stir together cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup softened butter, vanilla extract & 1 1/2 teaspoons milk. Remove all the rolls from oven and let them cool until warm; spread the frosting over warm rolls.
Nutritional Information for Cinnamon Rolls
- Servings per recipe: 16
- Calories: 370.8
- % daily value *
- Protein: 6.2g 13 %
- Carbohydrates: 44.2g 15 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.4g 7 %
- Fat: 18.5g 29 %
- Saturated fat: 9.5g 48 %
- Cholesterol: 51.2mg 17 %
- Vitamin a iu: 496.9iu 10 %
- Niacin equivalents: 4.0mg 31 %
- Vitamin c: 0.2mg
- Folate: 75.9mcg 20 %
- Calcium: 54.0mg 5 %
- Iron: 3mg 12 %
- Magnesium: 19.4mg 7 %
- Potassium: 120.5mg 3 %
- Sodium: 195mg 8 %
- Thiamin: 0.4mg 30 %