Coffee Cake Recipe
Hello Friends. Welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Coffee Cake. This is a delicious all-in-one coffee cake topped with the smooth coffee buttercream on it.
Very simple to make and packed with full of flavor. Perfect for the breakfast or for brunch with a hot cup of coffee. So, without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Ingredients for Coffee Cake Recipe
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of softened butter
- 2/3 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Dash of salt
Ingredients for Coffee Cake Topping
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine
How to Make Coffee Cake Base
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 inch by 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter with the sugar and blend until creamy.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Slowly add the flour, folding it into the mixture as you go. Do not beat.
- Pour into the baking pan and spread it out evenly.
Directions for Coffee Cakes Topping
- Combine the brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
- Add the butter and mix.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the cake batter.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for approximately 31 to 33 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for about 10 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
coffee cake recipe eggless, classic coffee cake recipe, ultimate coffee-cake recipe, chocolate coffee-cake recipe, coffee cake recipe with coffee, coffee flavored cake, coffee-cake recipe nigella, small coffee-cake recipe
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe