Drowning in Chocolate Cake Recipe
Hello Friends, Welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today, we are going to make Drowning in Chocolate Cake.
An awesome cake drowned in chocolate with a cup of hot tea. A combination which no one can beat, and this is one of the major reasons to share this delicious cake recipe with you all my lovely friend’s. So, let’s start making it.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to the 325 F.
- Spray on 9-inch round pan with cooking spray.
- And then melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler.
- After that add butter and nuts and stir them well.
- Now in a separate bowl, mix sugar, flour, vanilla, and eggs. And then stir until all of them blended properly.
- Now carefully fold the chocolate into the other mixture.
- And then pour the mixture into the pan and bake it at 325 F for approximately 30-35 minutes.
- Cool the cake before serving.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
homemade chocolate cake recipe, classic chocolate cake recipe, chocolate sponge cake, eggless chocolate cake recipes
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe