Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
These boneless pork chops recipe cooked to perfection in the air fryer. This pork chop recipe is super simple and and easy to make and you could not ask for a more tender & juicy chop. So friends, let’s start making it.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Additional time: 5 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- One teaspoon of dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 4 (5 ounce) center-cut of pork chops
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and pepper in a flat shallow dish, and mix well.
- Now coat each pork chop with the olive oil. Dredge both sides of each of the chop in the Parmesan mixture & set on a plate.
- After that place 2 chops in the basket of the air fryer & cook for 10-12 minutes; and flipping halfway through cook time.
- In the end, transfer to the cutting board and let it rest for 5-7 minutes. Repeat with the remaining chops.
- For the easy cleanup & less mess, mix Parmesan mixture in a long flat-lidded plastic to-go container.
- Place 1 chops in at a time, snap the lid & shake. Transfer to the plate & repeat with the remaining chops. Perfectly coated the chops every single time!
Nutritional Information for Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories: 305.5
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 35.5g 70 %
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g 1 %
- Dietary fiber: 0.5g 2 %
- Fat: 15.5g 25 %
- Saturated fat: 4g 20 %
- Cholesterol: 90.0mg 30 %
- Vitamin a iu: 355.4iu 7 %
- Niacin equivalents: 15mg 125 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.8mg 48 %
- Vitamin c: 0.6mg 1 %
- Folate: 1.8mcg 1 %
- Calcium: 141mg 12 %
- Iron: 1.2mg 6 %
- Magnesium: 36.5mg 13 %
- Potassium: 455.8mg 13 %
- Sodium: 685.9mg 27 %
- Thiamin: 2mg 102 %