Keto Pumpkin Soup
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Keto Pumpkin Soup.
This keto Pumpkin soup is perfect for those who following a keto or low-carb diet and your whole family will love it! I am using bone broth if I have it on hand; however chicken stock works just as well too in it.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Total time:2 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Ingredients for Making Keto Pumpkin Soup
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small diced onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of zero-calorie brown sugar substitute
- 1 ½ teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 ½ cups of chicken stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, or as per your taste
- 3 tablespoons of crushed walnuts
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Soup
- First of all, heat oil in a saucepan over the medium heat flame. Add onion & saute for 2-3 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and then add garlic. Saute until the onion is beginning to soften, 2-3 more minutes.
- And then stir in pumpkin pie spice, sugar substitute, and salt. Pour in the chicken stock and stir to combine. Whisk in the pumpkin puree, cover, and simmer over the medium-low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- In the end, blend the soup carefully until smooth using an immersion blender. Stir in 1 cup of heavy cream and adjust salt, as per your taste, if necessary. Garnish with a drizzle of heavy cream & crushed walnuts.
Cook’s Notes for Keto Pumpkin Soup
If you do not have an immersion blender, blend soup in batches in a blender.
Add an extra tablespoon of sweetener if you prefer your soup a little sweeter.
Nutritional Information for Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories: 242.5
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 7.0g 14 %
- Carbohydrates: 9.3g 3 %
- Exchange other carbs: 0.6
- Dietary fiber: 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars: 3.4g
- Fat: 20.7g 34 %
- Saturated fat: 10.4g 52 %
- Cholesterol: 58.0mg 19 %
- Vitamin a iu: 11670.9iu 233 %
- Niacin equivalents: 0.6mg 5 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.1mg 5 %
- Vitamin c: 4.4mg 6 %
- Folate: 16.2mcg 4 %
- Calcium: 60mg 5 %
- Iron: 1.6mg 8 %
- Magnesium: 27.0mg 10 %
- Potassium: 220.2mg 6 %
- Sodium: 860.8mg 35 %
- Thiamin: 0mg 6 %
- Calories from fat: 187.0
- Percent of calories from carbs: 17
- Percent of calories from fat: 75
- Percentage of calories from protein: 12
- Percent of calories from sat fat: 38
You can also search us with below given keywords –
keto pumpkin curry soup, is pumpkin keto friendly, keto pumpkin soup with bacon, vegan keto pumpkin soup, keto thai pumpkin soup, keto soup, all recipes keto pumpkin soup, keto pumpkin sausage soup
Click on the below links to check our other recipes –
Soup Recipe | Cake Recipe | Asparagus Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe