Keto Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Keto Spaghetti Squash Carbonara.
All of the richness you love in carbonara without all the carbohydrates! This recipe can easily be doubled in the plate. Serve in the empty squash shells for fun presentation.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Ingredients for Making Keto Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- 1 halved and seeded spaghetti squash
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper as per your taste
How to Make Keto Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- First of all, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). And then line a baking sheet with parchment paper; place squash on the top, cut-side down.
- Now bake in the preheated the oven until skin is easily pierced with the fork, about 45 minutes.
- While the squash is cooking, fry the bacon in a large skillet over the medium-high heat until it crisp, 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving the grease in skillet. Crumble the bacon when cool enough to handle.
- Now cool baked squash until it easily handled. Scrape the flesh into noodles using a fork. Place the noodles and garlic in the skillet with the reserved bacon grease. Cook it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes; reduce the heat to low.
- In the end, whisk the eggs and Parmesan cheese together in the small bowl; add to skillet & stir continuously for 3-4 minutes. And then remove from heat & stir in the cooked bacon pieces, salt, parsley, and pepper. Serve it immediately.
Nutritional Information for Keto Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories: 305.9
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 17.5g 35 %
- Carbohydrates: 25.1g 8 %
- Dietary fiber: 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars: 0.5g
- Fat: 15.4g 24 %
- Saturated fat: 5.5g 28 %
- Cholesterol: 208.6mg 70 %
- Vitamin a iu: 1098.6iu 22 %
- Niacin equivalents: 8.5mg 65 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.6mg 30 %
- Vitamin c: 17.5mg 30 %
- Folate: 78.0mcg 20 %
- Calcium: 230.3mg 23 %
- Iron: 2.5mg 15 %
- Magnesium: 60.2mg 22 %
- Potassium: 580mg 16 %
- Sodium: 676.0mg 27 %
- Thiamin: 0.4mg 28 %
- Calories from fat: 138.8
You can also search our article with below given keywords –
keto spaghetti squash alfredo, spaghetti squash keto recipes, keto spaghetti squash chicken parm, keto spaghetti squash with meat sauce, vegan spaghetti squash carbonara recipe, keto spaghetti squash spaghetti, keto spaghetti squash lasagna, keto spaghetti squash side dish
Click on the below links to check our other recipes –
Soup Recipe | Cake Recipe | Asparagus Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe