Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Lemon Pound Cake is a moist and rich which are filled luscious flavors of lemon zest & juice, drilled with the tart lemon glaze.
If you are a lemon lover then this ultimate desserts for you which taste incredible under the thick layer of lemon glaze.
Ingredients for Lemon Pound Cake
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of shortening
- 8 ounces of plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of lemon extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
How to Make Lemon Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to the 350 F.
- Grease & flour a cake pan or large loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, butter, combine sugar, lemon extract, shortening, and yogurt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Now, alternately add small portions of the eggs and flour and stir them until everything is mixed.
- Pour the batter into the pan & bake in 350 F oven temperature for approximately 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Now you can cool it or serve warm.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
lemon cake recipe, easy lemon cake recipe, starbucks lemon pound cake recipe, southern lemon pound cake recipe, small lemon-pound cake recipe, lemon cake recipe from scratch, lemon-pound cake recipe without buttermilk, lemon pound cake recipe with lemon extract
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe