Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make a very delicious Mushroom Risotto. So, let’s start making it.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Ingredients of Mushroom Risotto
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200 gm mushroom
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cups chicken stock or veg. stock
- 1/3 cup cheese
- 1 tsp celery
- 25 grams extra butter (to serve)
- Black pepper
How to Make Mushroom Risotto
- In a pan, fry the mushrooms and onions by adding them to the oil and butter. Then add rice to it.
- You can also add wine if needed. Then put stock in it and cover and keep it on a low flame.
- Then add the remaining stock in it. Cook it until the rice is completely formed. Add a little salt.
- Remove the pot from the gas, add cheese, celery, and butter and mix it. Serve by adding black pepper over it.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
mushroom risotto |vegetarian, mushroom-risotto without wine, mushroom-risotto recipe gordon ramsay, mushroom-risotto jamie oliver, creamy mushroom-risotto, creamy risotto recipe, wild mushroom risotto recipe, healthy mushroom risotto