Pan Fried Asparagus
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Pan Fried Asparagus.
This pan fried garlic asparagus dish is a Northern Italian side dish. I and my family love to eat with whole family and enjoy it a lot.
So easy, quick and delicious dish which is fresh and very simple to make. This is a perfect asparagus dish for whole 30 day weight loss diet or for paleo diet.
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
Additional time: 5 Minutes
Total time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Pan Fried Asparagus
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 pound of fresh trimmed asparagus spears
How to Make Pan Fried Asparagus
- First, you have to melt butter in a skillet over medium to high heat. And then stir in the olive oil, pepper, and salt. After that cook the garlic in butter for a minute or so, but do not let it brown.
- And then add asparagus, and cook them for 10-12 minutes, turning asparagus to ensure the even cooking from both side.
Nutrition Facts for Pan-Fried Asparagus
- 6 calories
- Protein 2.7g 6% DV
- Carbohydrates 5.1g 2% DV
- Fat 18.5g 28% DV
- Cholesterol 30.4mg 10% DV
- Sodium 524.5mg 20% DV
You can also search us with below given keywords –
pan fried asparagus with lemon, pan fried asparagus with garlic, pan fried asparagus with lemon and parmesan, pan fried asparagus with bacon, sauteed asparagus, pan-fried asparagus with breadcrumbs, pan-fried asparagus calories, fried asparagus with parmesan
Cake Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe