Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven.
This is one of my all time favorite recipe, which I can’t describe in words. I am personally so much attached with it. So, without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Yield: 4 dozen
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1 ½ cups of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- And then cream together the butter and brown sugar. Beat in the peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add cornstarch, flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Stir in chocolate chips.
- After that, roll into the balls about 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls (or use the cookie scoop) and place onto the ungreased cookie sheets of about 2 inches apart. Flatten them slightly because they do not flatten much it while cooking.
- And then bake for 10 minutes and then serve.
Nutritional Information for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven
- Servings per recipe: 24
- Calories: 280.5
- % daily value *
- Protein: 5.0g 12 %
- Carbohydrates: 32.0g 12 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars: 18.4g
- Fat: 15.5g 25 %
- Saturated fat: 7.3g 36 %
- Cholesterol: 35.5mg 10 %
- Vitamin a iu: 256.8iu 4 %
- Niacin equivalents: 3.6mg 24 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.2mg 8 %
- Folate: 37.4mcg 8 %
- Calcium: 30.8mg 4 %
- Iron: 1.6mg 8 %
- Magnesium: 29.6mg 12 %
- Potassium: 137.2mg 6 %
- Sodium: 256mg 12 %
- Thiamin: 0.2mg 16 %
- Calories from fat: 140.7