Quick and Almost Professional Buttercream Icing
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Quick and Almost Professional Buttercream Icing.
After I fail to find the perfect recipe for the buttercream icing, Now I found one recipe that worked best for me. I am sure you will surely my this recipe too.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Ingredients for making Buttercream Icing
- ½ softened cup of unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups of sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 3 drops of food coloring, or as per your requirement (Optional)
How to Make Buttercream Icing
- First of all, cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer, paddle attachment of the stand mixer, or the wooden spoon until it smooth and fluffy. Gradually beat in the confectioners’ sugar until it fully incorporated. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- In the end, pour in the milk and beat for an additional 4-5 minutes. Add food colors if wish to use, and beat it for around thirty seconds until it become smooth or until desired color is reached.
Nutritional Information for Quick and Almost-Professional Buttercream Icing
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories: 226.9
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 0.4g 1 %
- Carbohydrates: 30.5g 10 %
- Fat: 11.2g 16 %
- Saturated fat: 7.2g 35 %
- Cholesterol: 30.5mg 10 %
- Vitamin a iu: 360.8iu 7 %
- Niacin equivalents: 0.2mg 1 %
- Folate: 0.5mcg
- Calcium: 8.0mg 1 %
- Magnesium: 0.6mg
- Potassium: 10mg
- Sodium: 83.5mg 3 %