Hello friends, welcome to Smooth recipe. Today we are going to make Pumpkin Brownies.
A twist to a classic brownie recipe–perfect for winter season! Rich flavors of chocolate are nicely complemented by the pumpkin and spices. Few of my other favorite brownies are Fudge Brownies, Vegan Brownies.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
Total time: 1 hr
Yield: 1 – 8×8 inch pan of brownies
Ingredients for making Pumpkin Brownies
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ cups of white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- One half cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- ¾ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
How to Make Pumpkin Brownies
- First of all, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). And then grease an 8×8 inch baking pan. Now stir the baking powder, flour, and salt together in the bowl.
- Now, in another bowl, stir together the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extracts; beat them in the eggs one at a time with the spoon. Gradually add the flour mixture, & stir the batter until it is evenly moistened. now divide the batter in half in two different separate bowls.
- After that, into 1 bowl of batter, blend the cocoa powder & chocolate chips. And then, in the second bowl of batter, stir in the puree of pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, walnuts, and nutmeg.
- Now spread 1/2 of chocolate batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan & follow with 1/2 of pumpkin batter. Now, repeat the layers, ending with the pumpkin layer, and drag the kitchen knife or small spatula gently throughout the layers in a swirling motion, to create the marbled appearance.
- In the end, bake in the preheated oven until the brownies starts begin to pull away from the side of the pan & a toothpick inserted into the center comes out neat and clean, 40-45 minutes. Now cool in the pan, cut into the squares, and serve.
Nutritional Information for Pumpkin Brownies
- Servings per recipe: 16
- Calories: 240.5
- % daily value *
- Protein: 4g 6 %
- Carbohydrates: 27.8g 9 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.2g 6 %
- Fat: 13.5g 21 %
- Saturated fat: 7.2g 35 %
- Cholesterol: 56.8mg 19 %
- Vitamin a iu: 1502.6iu 30 %
- Niacin equivalents: 1.2mg 9 %
- Vitamin c: 0.3mg 1 %
- Folate: 21.2mcg 5 %
- Calcium: 27.6mg 3 %
- Iron: 1.2mg 6 %
- Magnesium: 23.2mg 8 %
- Potassium: 106.3mg 3 %
- Sodium: 180mg 7 %
- Thiamin: 0.2mg 8 %
You can also search our article with below given keywords –
pumpkin brownies healthy, pumpkin brownies vegan, pumpkin brownies with cocoa powder, pumpkin brownies no chocolate, fudgy pumpkin brownies, 3 ingredient pumpkin brownies, pumpkin brownies keto, pumpkin brownies paleo
Click on the below links to check our other recipes –
Soup Recipe | Cake Recipe | Asparagus Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe