Quick and Easy Pizza Crust
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Quick and Easy Pizza Crust.
This is one the greatest pizza recipe when you do not want to wait for dough to rise. You just have to mix it and allow it to rest for 5-7 minutes and then it is ready to go.
For the real treat, I recommend you to use bread flour & bake it on a pizza stone, but for this, all-purpose flour works well too. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 12-inch pizza crust
Ingredients for making Quick and Easy Pizza Crust
- 1 (.25 ounce) package of active dry yeast
- One teaspoon of white sugar
- 1 cup of warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 ½ cups of bread flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Quick and Easy Pizza Crust
- First of all, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In the medium bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm water. Let stand until it become creamy, about 10-12 minutes.
- Now stir in the flour, salt and oil. Beat it until it become smooth. Let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- And then turn the dough out onto the lightly floured surface & pat or roll into the round. Transfer the crust to the lightly greased pizza pan or baker’s peel dusted with the cornmeal.
- In the end, spread with the desired toppings and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until it golden brown in color. Let baked pizza cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information for Quick and Easy Pizza Crust
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories: 168.8
- % Daily Value *
- Protein: 4.5g 10 %
- Carbohydrates: 28.0g 9 %
- Dietary fiber: 1.2g 4 %
- Fat: 4g 6 %
- Saturated fat: 0.8g 4 %
- Niacin equivalents: 4.2mg 30 %
- Folate: 89.0mcg 22 %
- Calcium: 7.5mg 1 %
- Iron: 1.5mg 10 %
- Magnesium: 10.4mg 4 %
- Potassium: 55.2mg 2 %
- Sodium: 292.6mg 12 %
- Thiamin: 0.4mg 36 %