Raid-the-Cupboard Cake Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Raid-the-Cupboard Cake which is filled with various delicious ingredients which are given below.
So friends, without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Ingredients for Raid-the-Cupboard Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of tepid water
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of shortening
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
How to Make Raid-the-Cupboard Cake
- Preheat oven to the 350 F.
- Spray 9-inches by 13-inches pan with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, combine water, shortening, sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and allspice. And then cook on medium heat until they come to a boil. After that remove from heat.
- Now in a large bowl, mix the flour with baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix the dry mixture with the wet mixture.
- And then add the nuts and vanilla.
- After that pour the mixture into the pan and bake it into 350 F oven temperature for approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- You can cool it before serving.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
tuna balls recipe, tuna cake recipe, tuna patties with potato chips, how to cook tin tuna fish, tuna and potato recipes, tuna fish balls, potato tuna balls, can you cook tin tuna, Cupboard Cake
Asparagus Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe