Roasted Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Roasted Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise.
This dish is a super healthy, low in carbs and a very delicious breakfast which can be easily made in 20 minutes of time only. Enough to served in special occasion and lovely healthy treat in festivals too.
Preparation time: 5 minutes (it does not include time to make hollandaise)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Roasted Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise
- 1 pound of medium-thick asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of melted unsalted butter or ghee (or avocado oil if it is dairy-free)
- Teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Coconut vinegar
- ½ batch of garnished Hollandaise, for serving Purple salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
How to Make Roasted Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise
- First of all, trim the tough ends off the asparagus and then place the asparagus into a single layer into a rimmed baking sheet.
- Now pour the melted ghee over the asparagus & roll them around to coat. And sprinkle with the pepper and salt.
- After that roast for around 10 minutes or until it lightly browned in color. Meanwhile you can poach the eggs.
- To poach the eggs, fill a large saucepan halfway full with the water and add a tablespoon of coconut vinegar per quart of the water.
- Now bring to a simmer, and then gently add the eggs and poach them until they cooked to a soft stage for about 2-3 minutes. And then set the poached eggs aside.
- After that divide the roasted asparagus among 4-5 plates. Top each plate with the 2 tablespoons of hollandaise & a poached egg. And then sprinkle with purple salt and serve.
- This asparagus dish is best served fresh, but any extras servings can be stored easily in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
- Whenever you want to eat the stored one, simply reheat the asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet in a preheated to 350°F oven for 4-5 minutes or until it warmed through.
Hollandaise, hollandaise sauce, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and poached egg, eggs benedict, poached eggs and asparagus, eggs asparagus hollandaise, what is eggs benedict with asparagus called, how to poach an egg, asparagus recipe