Sous Vide Chicken Breast
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Sous Vide Chicken Breast.
Cooking chicken sous is the best way to ensure it comes out the juicy, tender, and full of delicious flavors. Just learn by reading this recipe about how to make this recipe perfectly. So, without wasting any time, let’s start making it.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 3 hrs
Total time: 3 hrs 10 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for making Sous Vide Chicken Breast
- 4 (4 ounce) of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of herb’s de Provence
- 2 teaspoons of garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 4 strips of lemon zest
- 1 medium of sous vide vacuum bag
How to Make Sous Vide Chicken Breast
- First of all, set up a water bath & immersion circulator according to the instructions of manufacturer. Bring the water to 143 degrees F (62 degrees C).
- Now place the chicken, oil, garlic paste, salt, herbs de Provence, and lemon zest in the bowl. Mix them together until coated. And then place in the vacuum bag in a single layer and seal them.
- In the end, submerge the bagged chicken in water bath and cook for 180-200 minutes. Cool the chicken in the sealed bag under the cold running water.
Nutritional Information for Sous Vide Chicken Breast
- Servings per recipe: 4
- Calories: 151.5
- % daily value *
- Protein: 22.0g 44 %
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Dietary fiber: 0.1g 1 %
- Fat: 5.3g 9 %
- Saturated fat: 1.4g 6 %
- Cholesterol: 52.5mg 20 %
- Vitamin a iu: 14.4iu
- Niacin equivalents: 10.5mg 83 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.4mg 16 %
- Vitamin c: 2.4mg 4 %
- Folate: 2.0mcg 1 %
- Calcium: 12.5mg 1 %
- Iron: 0.8mg 4 %
- Magnesium: 17.5mg 7 %
- Potassium: 142.4mg 4 %
- Sodium: 424.9mg 17 %