Stir Fried Asparagus
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Stir Fried Asparagus.
This is a super easy recipe which can make with fresh asparagus that is crunchy and very tasty. I am sure everyone would love it! Just do not overcook! Make sure asparagus should be crunchy.
Today I will reveal with all of you my lovely friends about how to make it fresh, crisp, vibrant and tender. So, let’s get started.
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 5 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for Stir Fried Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ¼ of chopped sweet onion
- 1 pound of trimmed fresh asparagus
- 1 teaspoon of chopped roasted garlic
- 2 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce
How to Make Pan Fried Asparagus
- First of all melt butter in a large skillet over the medium heat. Saute onions until it tender. Sand then stir in garlic and asparagus; saute for 3-5 minutes, or until slightly cooked & heated through.
- Drizzle with the teriyaki sauce and serve the dish immediately.
Nutrition Facts for Stir Fried Asparagus
- 5 calories
- Protein 2.7g 6% DV
- Carbohydrates 5.4g 2% DV
- Fat 3.2g 5% DV
- Cholesterol 7.5mg 3% DV
- Sodium 380mg 15% DV
You can also search us with below given keywords –
stir fry asparagus with garlic, stir fry asparagus with butter, stir fry asparagus mushroom, pan fried asparagus, stir fry asparagus with oyster sauce, asparagus stir fry indian style, fish and asparagus stir-fry, asparagus and onion stir fry recipe
Cake Recipe | Soup Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe