Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth recipe. Today we are going to make Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake.
A mousse with the fresh strawberries and chocolate mousse make an awesome treat. A mousse cake which is one of the best mousse of my family.
Preparation time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 1 min
Additional time: 4 hrs
Total time: 4 hrs 46 mins
Yield: 1 9-inch cake
Ingredients for making Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 1 cup of chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup
- Two pints of halved fresh strawberries
- 2 ½ cups of divided heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
How to Make Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
- First of all, in a bowl, mix the crumbs & butter to blend thoroughly. Press evenly onto the bottom of 9-inch of spring form pan. Arrange the strawberry halves around the fry pan side-by-side, pointed ends it up, with cut the sides against the side of pan; and set aside.
- Now place the chocolate chips into blender container. Pour the water and corn syrup into the small saucepan. And then bring to the boil and simmer for 1-2 minute. And then immediately pour over the chocolate chips & blend until it smooth. Pour them into a mixing bowl & cool to the room temperature.
- While the chocolate cools down, whip the 1 1/2 cups of the cream to form the stiff peaks. Use the rubber spatula or large whisk to fold the 1/3 of whipped cream into the cooled chocolate to lighten it.
- And then gently fold in the remaining whipped cream until the mixture is thoroughly blended. Transfer mousse into the prepared pan & smooth the top. The points of the strawberries may extend about the chocolate mixture. Cover with the plastic wrap and refrigerate for the 4 hours to 24 hours.
- In the end, up to 2 hours before the serving, in the medium mixing bowl, beat the remaining 1/2 cup of the cream to form the soft peaks. Add the sugar. Beat to form the stiff peaks. Remove the side of spring form pan & place cake on a serving plate. Pipe or dollop the whipped cream onto the top of cake. Arrange the remaining halved strawberries on the whipped cream. To serve, cut into the wedges with the thin knife, wiping the blade between cuts.
Nutritional Information for Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Servings per recipe: 12
- Calories: 402.8
- % daily value *
- Protein: 3.0g 7 %
- Carbohydrates: 33g 11 %
- Exchange other carbs: 2.4
- Dietary fiber: 3.1g 13 %
- Sugars: 21.9g
- Fat: 31.2g 48 %
- Saturated fat: 18.5g 93 %
- Cholesterol: 75.6mg 25 %
- Vitamin a iu: 826.8iu 17 %
- Niacin equivalents: 1.4mg 11 %
- Vitamin b6: 0.2mg 4 %
- Vitamin c: 35.2mg 59 %
- Folate: 25.4mcg 6 %
- Calcium: 55.4mg 6 %
- Iron: 1.6mg 8 %
- Magnesium: 48.5mg 17 %
- Potassium: 250mg 7 %
- Sodium: 99.4mg 4 %
- Thiamin: 0.2mg 6 %
- Calories from fat: 282.2
- Percent of calories from carbs: 30
- Percent of calories from fat: 64
- Percentage of calories from protein: 4
- Percent of calories from sat fat: 40
You can also search our article with below given keywords –
strawberry chocolate cake, chocolate mousse recipe, strawberry mousse cake, strawberry chocolate mousse cups, strawberry chocolate mousse cake 85 degrees, strawberry white chocolate mousse cake, chocolate mousse with strawberry sauce, chocolate cake with strawberry filling
Click on the below links to check our other recipes –
Soup Recipe | Cake Recipe | Asparagus Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Zucchini Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe