Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Today we are going to make Strawberry Daiquiri Pie.
This is a great, and very easy pie recipe which can be made with any frozen juice of your choice of flavor or different flavor. Additional whipped of topping can be used on top pie if you desired.
Yield: 2 pies
Ingredients for Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
- One 10 ounce can of frozen strawberry daiquiri mixer
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- One 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- One 10 ounce of package frozen strawberries, thawed
- Two 9 inch of prepared graham cracker crusts
How to Make Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
- First of all, in a large bowl, combine the daiquiri mix, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping, and then mix them until it become smooth and creamy.
- Now, add thawed strawberries and blend into the mixture.
- In the end, fill pie crusts and refrigerate them for approximately 4 to 5 hours or freeze until they set.
Nutritional Information for Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
- Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories: 305.5
- % Daily Value *
- protein: 4g 8 %
- carbohydrates: 47.8g 16 %
- dietary fiber: 0.7g 5 %
- fat: 12.5g 18 %
- saturated fat: 5.5g 25 %
- cholesterol: 6.0mg 3 %
- vitamin a iu: 320.6IU 6 %
- niacin equivalents: 1.5mg 10 %
- vitamin c: 7.6mg 12 %
- folate: 8mcg 4 %
- calcium: 63.8mg 5 %
- iron: 0.6mg 3 %
- magnesium: 11.6mg 3 %
- potassium: 117.0mg 2 %
- sodium: 198.0mg 9 %
- thiamin: 0.2mg 10 %