Zucchini Wrapped Sole Recipe
Hello friends, welcome to Smooth Recipe. Let’s make Zucchini Wrapped Sole today.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Zucchini Wrapped Soul Recipe
This dish is healthy and tasty. This dish prepared with a combination of zucchini, sol, fresh herbs and garlic, mustard will be very tasty. This low-fat dish is very easy to make, you can make and prepare this dish in just 30 minutes.
Zucchini Wrapped Soul Ingredients
- 120 g sol fish
- 60 grams zucchini
- 40 grams of thyme
- 4 grams garlic
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 60 grams of onions
- 20 grams mustard oil
How to make Zucchini Wrapped Soul
- Take the fish and cut it into round pieces, about two by two inches in two pieces. Now cut thin long pieces of zucchini and grill it by sprinkling salt and pepper on it.
- When the zucchini is grilled, wrap it around the soul fish. Sprinkle some thyme, salt, and pepper on top.
- After this, bake it for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, so that the fish is fully cooked. Now take a plate. Apply mustard on it with a brush.
- Place either fried potatoes on it or prepare potato spaghetti with the help of a fish spaghetti maker. When you have done this, keep your prepared zucchini wrapped sole.
- Use grated crispy fried onions for garnishing and serve.
You can also search us with below given keywords –
zucchini wrapped cod, sweet potato and fish recipe, whole 30 white fish recipe, cooking with points, cod with zucchini, how to make fish, fried fish, Zucchini Wrapped Sole
Click on the below links to check our other recipes –
Cake Recipe | Asparagus Recipe | Burrito Recipe | Smoothie recipe | Tiramisu Recipe | Soup Recipe | Pasta Recipe | Pie Recipe | Shake Recipe | Casserole Recipe | Frittata Recipe | Strata Recipe | Spaghetti Recipe | Parmigiana Recipe | Biryani Recipe | Eggs Recipe | Quesadilla Recipe | Risotto Recipe